Monday, August 31, 2015 |Register |Login |   Search
Plymouth Community United Way
Live United Logo   United Way Logo

Amazon Smile!
Plymouth Community United Way

Make an Online Donation


Use a credit card or PayPal

*If you are donating "In Memory" of someone, please send an email to with the donor's name and contact information and the name and address of the family of the individual that the donation is being made in remembrance of.

Follow PCUW!


Getting Help by Calling 211


What is 211?





  • 2-1-1 is the health and human service equivalent of 9-1-1 to give or get help spearheaded by United Way.
  • 81% of Michigan's population and 83% of the nation's total population currently has 2-1-1 service.
  • 2-1-1 Call Centers are required to become nationally accredited; staff is extensively trained and nationally certified.
  • Calls are free to the user, answered 24/7/365 by professional Information and Referral Specialists, and translation service is available for non-English speaking callers.


Every hour of every day, someone needs essential services such as:





  • After school programs
  • Adult day services
  • Medical or prescription assistance
  • Credit counseling
  • Mortgage assistance
  • Food or utility assistance
  • Emergency shelter
  • Substance abuse programs


Your questions about these concerns and many more are available through the United Way representatives. 

2-1-1 assists people in finding help. 

2-1-1 representatives are happy to assist you with non-emergency health and human service referral and information. Always call 9-1-1 for emergencies.


Dial: 211 or 1-800-552-1183 to reach the United Way's call center.

(Some cell phone require dialing the 800 number.)

Copyright 2014 Plymouth Community United Way
United Way, Content Management System by Itechra
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use