Make an Online Donation

Use a credit card or PayPal

*If you are donating "In Memory" of someone, please send an email to

Include with the donor's name and contact information and the name and address of the family 

of the individual that the donation is being made in remembrance of.


The Emergency Food Assistance Program provides low-income Plymouth and Northville residents with supplemental items that are primarily canned and non-perishable.

All recipients must be preregistered. This is a supplemental food program so it may be used in addition to other assistance programs. Bridge Card holders automatically qualify, but need to register. Recipients not currently on governmental assistance (food stamps, ADC and general) need to provide documentation including proof of income, residence (Plymouth or Northville), and number of household members before receiving food on distribution days.

The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) in Michigan 2018 Income Eligibility Guidelines. Based on 200% of Federal Poverty Income Guidelines.Effective May 8, 2018

Household Size      Annual Income        Monthly Income      Weekly Income   
 1  $24,280  $2,023 $467 
 2  $32,920  $2,743 $633 
 3 $41,560  $3,463   $799
 4 $ 50,200  $4,183  $965
 5  $58,840  $4,903  $1,132
 6 $67,480  $5,623   $1,298
 7  $76,120  $6,343  $1,464
 8 $84,760  $7,063  $1,630
 For each additional family member add $8,640  $720   $166

For information and to register, call  Plymouth Community United Way 

Erica Garbacz

Phone: (734) 453-6879


Distribution takes place from 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM at St. Kenneth Catholic Church in Plymouth 

4951 N. Haggerty Road, Plymouth, MI 48170

2018 -Distribution Dates

October 18, 2018

November 15, 2018

December 20, 2018

If you, your group, company or organization are interested in volunteering at TEFAP, 

please contact Erica Garbacz at Plymouth Community United Way.

Phone: (734-453-6879 x5 



*In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339, or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Get Involved

Plymouth Community United Way

960 W. Ann Arbor Trail, Suite 2
Plymouth, MI  48170
Phone:  734-453-6879