Make an Online Donation

Use a credit card or PayPal

*If you are donating "In Memory" of someone, please send an email to

Include with the donor's name and contact information and the name and address of the family 

of the individual that the donation is being made in remembrance of.

Getting Help by Calling 211

What is 211?

  • 2-1-1 is the health and human service equivalent of 9-1-1 to give or get help spearheaded by United Way.
  • 81% of Michigan's population and 83% of the nation's total population currently has 2-1-1 service. 
  • 2-1-1 Call Centers are required to become nationally accredited; staff is extensively trained and nationally certified. 
  • Calls are free to the user, answered 24/7/365 by professional Information and Referral Specialists, and translation service is available for non-English speaking callers.

Ever hour of every day, someone needs essential services such as:

  • After school programs
  • Adult day services
  • Medical or prescription assistance
  • Credit counseling
  • Mortgage assistance
  • Food or utility assistance
  • Emergency shelter
  • Substance abuse programs

Your questions about these concerns and many more are available through the United Way representatives.

2-1-1 assists people in finding help.

2-1-1 representatives are happy to assist you with non-emergency health and human service referral and information. Always call 9-1-1 for emergencies.


Dial:  211 or 1-800-552-1183 to reach the United Way's call center.

(Some cell phones require dialing the 800 number.)


Get Involved

Plymouth Community United Way

960 W. Ann Arbor Trail, Suite 2
Plymouth, MI  48170
Phone:  734-453-6879